Recipe by CadburyClassic Chocolate Brownies
The ultimate soft and gooey brownie
- Prep time 20 MINS
- Cook time 30 MINS
- Preheat oven to 180 ⁰C, gas mark 4. Grease and line the base and sides of a 20 cm square cake tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until thick and creamy, pour over the chocolate mixture and fold in.
- Sift in the flour and cocoa and fold in the nuts. Pour into the prepared tin, making sure it goes right into the corners and bake for 25-30 minutes. The top should be crusty with a slight wobble underneath.
- Cool completely in the tin (can refrigerate overnight which aids cutting) and then cut into squares or triangles.
- Use a serrated edge knife to cut the brownies more easily.