Recipe by CadburyMini chocolate & Orange Muffins
Little bites of chocolate sunshine, perfect for lunchboxes.
- Prep time 15 MINS
- Cook time 12 MINS
- 150 g self raising flour
- 0.5 tbsp baking powder
- 75 g caster sugar
- 1 orange rind , grated
- 142 ml Carton natural yogurt
- 1 medium egg , beaten
- 50 g unsalted butter , melted
- 50 g Cadbury Dairy Milk , chopped
- Preheat oven to 200⁰C, gas mark 6 and place 24 mini muffin cases onto a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and orange rind.
- Mix the yogurt with the egg and melted butter and stir into the dry ingredients with the chocolate until just combined.
- Spoon into the paper cases to fill and bake for 10-12 minutes until well risen and golden brown.
- Make into full sized muffins if preferred and bake for 18-20 minutes