Recipe by CadburyRocky Road Bites
Little bites of crunchy biscuit and chewy marshmallow with smooth Cadbury Dairy Milk.
- Prep time 15 MINS
- 100 g Unsalted butter
- 175 g Cadbury Dairy Milk broken up
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 125 g Rich Tea Biscuits broken into small pieces
- 25 g Mini marshmallows
- 75 g Shelled pistachio nuts
- 2 tbsp icing sugar (optional)
- Grease 2 baking sheets. Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Remove from the heat and add the biscuits, marshmallows and nuts, stir well to make sure everything is covered in chocolate.
- Place small mounds of the mixture onto the baking sheets and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight. Dust with the icing sugar.
- Instead of pistachio nuts you could add chopped glace cherries.