Recipe by CadburyChocolate and Raspberry Muffins
- Prep time 10 MINS
- Cook time 20 MINS
- 175 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75 g caster sugar
- 100 g Cadbury Dairy Milk chopped
- 2 Medium eggs
- 150 ml natural yogurt
- 75 g Unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 50 g raspberries
- Preheat oven to gas 6, 200 C. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder and stir in the sugar and chocolate.
- Mix the eggs with the yogurt and melted butter. Stir into the dry ingredients with the raspberries to combine, do not over-mix as it will toughen the muffins.
- Fill the cases 2/3 full and bake 18-20 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Can be made using frozen raspberries, not need to defrost first.