Recipe by CadburyMarble Cake
- Prep time 10 MINS
- Cook time 30 MINS
- Preheat oven to Gas 4, 180 C. Grease and line the bottom of a 1lb loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Place all of the cake ingredients (not the cocoa) into a bowl and using an electric hand mixer or food processor whisk for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Divide the mixture in half and fold the sifted cocoa into one half. Place spoonfuls of each mixture into the tin and use the end of a knife to marble together.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes (test with a skewer, it should come out clean if the cake is cooked). Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve the cake in slices or alternatively make ice cream sandwiches by slicing the cake thinly, sandwich two slices together with a scoop of ice cream and a sprinkle of crushed flake (NOTE: Ice cream and Flake not included in nutrition analysis)